Hello & Welcome!

Hello delegates! My name is Patty and I am incredibly excited to be the head chair for UN-Habitat!  I have been involved in MUN since high school, but this will be my first time head chairing.  I am thrilled to be covering topics that I am so passionate about.   Currently, I’m a junior Individual Major: Space & Character at Cal, this means that I have created my own major, which focuses on design based research studying the relationship between spaces and the people who use them.  I am also earning minors in Theater, Architecture and Sustainable Design & Urbanism in Developing Countries.  I am originally from Haiti, but have also lived in Florida, Texas and now California!  Outside of BMUN, I am highly active in the Bay Area theater scene and am also President of my sorority, Alpha Chi Omega.

I would love for us to use this blog as a form of two-way communication, so please go ahead and comment below and introduce yourself to us as well!  

Comments

  1. Honorable Chairs and fellow delegates:

    Hello! I'm Liann, aka the Delegation of the Netherlands. This year will be my second at BMUN. I love this year's topics- I strongly believe that they're very important, as climate change and the environment impacts us all. As such, I'm really looking forward to going to committee and participating in some fantastic debate.

    Best wishes, and see you at BMUN!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Dias! My name is Simon and I'm so excited for my first year at BMUN! I can't wait to check out Berkeley, find some really good food with my team, and discuss city planning!

    -Delegation of Thailand

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey guys,

    My name's Evan and I will be representing Nigeria at this year's BMUN conference. This is my fourth and last year at BMUN and I can't wait for an entire weekend of policy debate about topics that are critically important to all our countries

    -Nigeria

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Apocalypse Now?

How Sea Level Rise will Affect Different Cities