Vice Chair Intro--Shayna Kothari

Welcome, delegates! 
My name is Shayna Kothari, and I'm one of your vice chairs for UN-Habitat! I'm a freshman majoring in mechanical engineering, but I'm also interested in computer science, English, geology, and public policy, to name a few. I'm a Bay Area native (I grew up in Fremont, for any locals!), and I've been doing MUN since my freshman year of high school. In my free time, I like to write poetry, read books (a recent favorite is The Sixth Extinction by Elizabeth Kolbert), and build things (outside of BMUN, I'm working on a robotic arm for people with limited hand mobility for another club!). I'm incredibly excited for the conference, and I can't wait to see everything you bring to the floor.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Apocalypse Now?

Hello & Welcome!

How Sea Level Rise will Affect Different Cities